When we reopen, we will have some guidance to follow so we have pulled it all together in this handy post to help you out as best we can!
From 12th April
From May 17th
- We'll be opening our cellar bar each day until 5pm
- At 5pm, we'll be taking table reservations inside the main pub and restaurant (please note the main pub and restaurant will not be open during the day until further notice).
• We’ll be able to serve groups of 6 or a maximum of two households inside the pub – please stick to the rules!
• Outside, we are able to serve larger groups (up to 30)
• We will be accepting table bookings for inside the pub – you can book directly using the button on this page or heading over to the booking area of the site.
• Outside and for drinkers only, we will still be operating on a walk-in first-come, first-served basis.
Keeping you safe
Before you visit, take a quick look at our video below to know what to expect.
On behalf of us all at the George III, we can’t wait to help you celebrate when we reopen
Here’s to a great Summer 2021!